WHITE MESH

pictures by Wahid Nawzadi

BIKINI TOP H&M SKIRT ASOS SHOES PRIMARK

In contrast to (almost) all my other dark outfit, I put together a white outfit this time. I found this mesh top in an old closet which belonged to my mom. I think it's a really cool top and although it's old I think it's in fashion now. I combined it with a white bikini top and sporty skirt. I always loved white clothing but I thought it never suited me. Now it's summer and my skin is a bit darker I think it looks much better. Guess I'm going to wear a lot more white now. 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You definitely should wear more white now! it looks so fresh and it is great for summer :). I really like your photos and how you played with the light.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. white looks great on you! such a cool and chic outfit! love the photos, you look gorgeous!
    xo,zia

    p.s.check out my new post on blog
    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, beautiful photos dear, I love it! x

    http://www.thestylishcupcake.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen